pátek 1. srpna 2014

White bedroom set, bed

So, today I started working on what I've dubbed the 'White bedroom set'. Sadly, it's a lot more complicated than 'Rustic kitchen' had been and so it's been coming slow. Also, I'm not entirely satisfied with how things turned out with this bed - but I've already planned improvements for next time and I believe they'll be helpful, so I'm not losing my spirit as of yet :D Anyway, it's not entirely ready yet, it's just the bed, no mattress and so on, also a few details are still missing because -what a surprise- I don't have the right kind of glue, but I don't think I'll get any further today as it's five in the morning here. So, teabag returns for being too awesome, here goes:




Ugh, now that I look at them uploaded here, shady pictures are shady, sorry about that...last one is even out of focus slightly, oh wow....but I think you get the idea :) The mistakes are obvious but I'm happy to report that the construction is surprisingly sturdy, so if we look past the fact that there are extra layers visible in wrong places and that some things are kind of....bending out of place, I think it's not such a failure, since it stands rather upright on its own and can withstand quite some downward pressure without pretty much any wobbling at all.
I hope to return with the accessories tomorrow: mattress, pillow, blanket. Tiny Lady has bought a lovely pink fabric so that's extra pressure to get it right :D

Be back tomorrow.
Love and kisses,
Engineer

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat