pátek 15. srpna 2014

Vacation

Hi there,
haven't been here for a while, and I'm so sorry! But it's just as I said it would be: back home there's a lot of work and very little time. But Tiny Lady has been sewing away, so I hope that soon we might get to see her newest creations. I'm writing this on my own while she is sleeping, so I don't know how much I can reveal, but I'll give you a hint: it's got to do with a very typical summer activity! ;) I'd add that it's been looking absolutely adorable so far, but then, all of her creations do, so that's hardly a hint at all :D
Now to pretend she isn't the only one working hard around here: I've also been trying something here and there and there is now a house taking shape on my desk :) Two floors and I'm still working with cardboard, so I'm not sure, but so far it's been holding very well, I think. It's a really big project with a lot of detail - 7 windows and 2 doors, probably, and I'll be making roof tiles by hand, also floors, and so on. So that's probably not going to happen anytime soon :(
Also, we've managed to land a fantastic deal on a vacation in Bulgaria, so we will both be gone between 17th and 28th, so sorry about that, no posts scheduled for then....but we'll think about taking someone with us :) So far we can't decide between wanting a Sylvanian along for the ride and fearing for their well-being...oh well :D But if we do decide to take someone with us to the seaside, we'll be sure to share photos of how they enjoyed the experience! :)
Alright, that's it for today, I'm sorry this was all just my blabbering and I promise to do better once we are back :)
Have a great summer meanwhile :)
Engineer out.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat