čtvrtek 31. července 2014

Rustic kitchen set finished

OK, so here it is :D I've decided to post a few pictures from before paint because....well, because I like them. I was going to say something about how they show the construction but they really don't and the truth is I just like what it looks like. Not that I wouldn't like how they turned out with paint, could have been a lot worse! :D But the fact is, I suck at coloring. Well, maybe I'll learn as I work. So, here goes, finished set before painting:




Yeah, I know I promised a matchbox, but it's the middle of the night in my time zone and my hotel room has no matches, all I could find that might be the same everywhere was a teabag, hope that works for you guys. They're shot on the floor because my desk is a horrid mess :D

Alright, now let's move onto the finished product. As I said, I really suck at this - and it was my very first time with acrylic colors, too. So, first impressions: they stink. Like hell. My eyes aren't of the best so I frequently have to lean close to the stuff I'm working on and this was really something, I tell you :D But I was happy to find that even acrylic colors can easily be diluted with water, so if you're buying them for the first time, don't let anyone sell you something you don't need :)




So, there you go. I'd like to have more useless, obnoxious comments that nobody cares for, but the fact is that I'm half dead here and all I want is to lie down and sleep forever :D So bye, I'm just going to crawl away now. Engineer out.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat