čtvrtek 31. července 2014

Rustic kitchen, first look

So today I've started working on what Tiny lady has dubbed the 'Rustic kitchen set'. I'm not done yet and am planning to go through the night, but I think I'm ready for a quick first look at how it's coming along :)



So the coin is local and probably won't tell you all that much, but Tiny Lady, at least, will know what that is. I'll make it a matchbox in the final post, promise. It's still missing a table, though you can see the legs for it in the second picture, they're the weird things in the background. All paper and they're just a little wobbly, though mostly the first, I used thicker paper on the second. You can also see how it's bending upward, that's because of all the glue. But that can be helped, I'll throw some books on it overnight :D Hope you enjoy and I'll be back with the rest soon, though the how-to will probably come at a later date.
Love,
Engineer

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat