středa 30. července 2014

Not again

So I'm sitting here, alone in my hotel room, fresh from the shower and all ready to....well, build an outdoor dining set Tiny Lady had commissioned. Right, so I open the huge, overflowing box with tools and materials and set out, taking out scissors, pencil, brush, paper, glue....and no ruler in sight. And then I realize: I had been waiting for the right ruler to come my way all day and ended up buying nothing in the end. And so now I'm stuck here with everything I could think of – I have the damn pencil sharpener in front of me, all brand-new and with a dog pictured. And I have no ruler. At all. There are only a few things quite as frustrating as coming face to face with one's own stupidity, really...Maybe doing it repeatedly, like I manage :D Anyway, this leaves me no choice but to relax with a beer and a good movie, so pity me, I've got it tough ;) 
Love you all,
Engineer out.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat