pátek 6. února 2015

Evening dress for the little Missy

Hi, everyone,
so still no pink dress, I'm sorry...but there is something at least - I've come to call it the 'little blue' (dress, that is :D) and I sweated blood over this, I swear. So I'm totally not posting a picture of how there is a piece of the skirt missing in the back, that is just too horrible :D
Well, here goes
Not sure if this is obvious, but that is the younger sheep lady, Eleanor's daughter :)
So, sorry about this, I'll soon be back with more sophisticated pieces.
Have a nice weekend :)
Engineer

3 komentáře:

  1. Very pretty! The bow and the ribbon accentuate the dress very nicely :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thank you both! :) Though the white details are really just a coincidence - the result of a ribbon lying close-by :D

    OdpovědětVymazat