středa 4. února 2015

Eleanor's Autumn/Winter dress collection

Hi guys!
I seriously can't believe somebody is still reading this - and commenting, too! So I wanted to start this post off with a big thank you to our faithful readers, you're great :)
Now, these were made in November when Tiny Lady suddenly decided to go shopping and we paid....well, a lot of beers' worth for fabrics and whatnot (yes, one very educated engineer here, it's fabrics and then mostly just 'those other things' that Tiny Lady needs to make her awesome dresses :D). Then over the course of a single weekend, these two dresses appeared, creating what I've decided to call an Autumn/Winter collection, though I have no idea about fashion at all :D



So, that's that, I'll be back with more - there are three (? I think so :D) more dresses, but I don't have the right light now and pink is orange and so on, so I'll wait a bit :)
Love and kisses,
Engineer

3 komentáře:

  1. Oh the dresses are simply gorgeous! I LOVE the blue material, and the brown goes very nicely with the White :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Fantastic dresses! The fox fabric is so cute :)

    OdpovědětVymazat